- First check the type of laser you are currently using, its wavelength and output power, and then choose the lens and filter, which match the wavelength.
Precautions when using laser protection equipment
- Laser safety glasses protect the eyes by absorbing laser scattered light with the lens. Make sure you check the laser’s wavelength to select the appropriate protection.
- You must use laser protection, which matches the wavelength of the laser beam.
- Even when wearing laser protection glasses, do not look directly into the laser beam.
- Do not use laser protection glasses for welding.