PLA-4α has the function of detecting the press load with four(4) pieces of strain gauge sensors. It displays the accurate load during press processing, and output stop signals and stops a press machine immediately when abnormality is detected. Monitoring cannot be ignored when there are eccentric loads for each stroke, and furthermore, load monitoring extends the life of dies, prevents friction and wear of presses, also promotes quality control and rationalization.
- Suited for crank type and servo type press machines.
- Responds to static load.
- A method of obtaining the total load (Maximum total value or total values considering eccentricity) according to work piece.
- Provided with an output function for press machine protection (overload otherwise known as capacity alarm).
- Provided with a function of inputting the number of usable strain sensors (1ch～4ch).
- Provided with an automatic zero point compensation function.
- Adopts a digital sensitivity setting method
- Adopts a 5-digit display.
- Provided with an LED level meter display function.
- Higher visibility by use of blue LEDs.
- Better operability by adoption of dial type setting.
- Provided with a function of malfunction protection by password setting.
- The reverse load can be displayed.
|Power Supply and Output section||Power supply||85-264 VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Power consumption||75W or less|
|Output contact||1A・1B(emergency stop output / auxiliary output)|
|Output contact capacity||250VAC or less, 5A or less Cosφ=1|
|Detection section||No.of channels||4 channels|
|Detection range||100kN or more, available for press up to 90,000kN in capacity|
|Repeatability||within 1% of device press capacity/Within 100-800% of channel capacity|
|Sensor||Strain gauge type 4-bridge strain sensor|
|Display section||Display||1/2 inch 7-segment red LED, five-digit (per channel)|
|Others||Backup||With semiconductor memory, backup time:10 years or more|
|Maximum SPM||2,000 spm|
|Temperature range||working: -10°C-40°C(non freezing) / Storage:-20°C-55°C|
|Humidity range||10-85%RH (at wet bulb temperature of 229℃ or less, non condensation)|