Only to press the setup button, RDM-4 sets the best monitoring range automatically.
RDM-4 is epochal new product designed and developed to make precise detection for slug by jamming die hitherto difficult to detect. The unit checks delicate changes accurately at a time slug is produced or other changes occur and stop the press machine promptly. An analog wave form produced at each stroke of the press machine is detected by a sensor mounted on the frame of the press machine and operationally processed with a built-in microcomputer to ascertain right or wrong. using with our slug detector MICRON-3, more effective detection is available.
- Easy to use.
- Start operating with the simple push of the setup button after changing dies.
- Interactive LCD dramatically simplifies operation.
- Sensors are mounted to the press, eliminating the need to adjust sensors at every die change.
- RDM-4’s unique “Area under the curve comparison method” enable to detect floating slug, slug pulling for jamming dies
hitherto difficult to detect.
- Supports a wide range of fault detection, double sheet feeding, material end, mis-feeding, etc.
||100-240V AC ±10% 50/60Hz
||Relay contacts 1A,1B(240V AC, 5A) CosΦ=1
||0-5V (left/right load wave)
||Display 600spm, stopping ability 2,000spm
||Numeric value equivalent to working load
||0.01mV/V（24X10-6 strain, 50% load)
||1mV/μ (400μ strain)
|Working temperature range
||25.4(D) X 70(W) X 12(H) mm
||30(D) X 68(W) X 10(H) mm