A requisite measuring system for the performance diagnosing of the press machines. Non-contact measurement is realized by adopting magnetic sensor.
- The quick stop time, inertial descending value and the speed of the slide movement are measured.
- By adopting non-contact type measurement systems, it can be universally applied for any kinds of the machines. (Turret-punch press is also applicable.)
- Even a machine with small inertial descending value is also measureable.
- The measurement position is recognized automatically. (Stroke length is less than 340mm.)
- Lightweight and compact design. Three models in difference size are provided.
|Temperature Range||0 – 60°C|
|Output Contact||2A 1B|
|Measurable Speed(SPM)||600 spm (Max.)|
|Applicable machines||The slip distance of the slide is less than 300mm.（regardless of the stroke length)|